This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
- High Wages
- Health and Dental Benefits
- Free Uniform
- Continuous Learning Environment
G4S Secure Solutions is Canada's leading provider of security solutions. Our company specializes in hiring and training security professionals to meet all of our client’s needs. At G4S we have partnered with many major companies in securing, office buildings, commercial properties, warehouses, distributions centers, hospitals, condominiums, and residential sites.Role Responsibility:
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensuring security duties are carried out in compliance with all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and G4S policies and procedures.
- Operating a G4S Patrol vehicle, responding to all dispatch calls for alarms, building checks, and guard service needs.
- Attending all designated patrols, full site patrols, follow any other instructions and perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Value-added service should always be on the mind of the candidate and he/she should not limit themselves to the specific job at hand.
- Security Guard Training Certificate
- Minimum high school graduate or equivalent
- Security experience
G4S is an inclusive and equitable employer, encouraging applications from qualified women and men including persons with disabilities, members of visible minorities, and Aboriginal persons.
G4S est un employeur inclusif et équitable, en encourageant les candidatures de femmes qualifiées et les hommes y compris les personnes handicapées, les membres des minorités visibles et les personnes autochtones.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other G4S Secure Solutions Canada Ltd's offers that may interest you