This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Are you passionate about providing good customer service? Do you have work experience in an environment where the majority of the work involves the use of a computer? If so, this is the ideal offer for you! We are currently looking for a customer service representative.
Our client is a 5-generation company and is a leading distributor of business and commercial printing papers, specialty products, graphic solutions, display and signage media and industrial packaging products.
Your duties as a customer service representative:
- Respond to requests from customers and other stakeholders by telephone or e-mail
- Receive, process, modify orders and assist customers with the company's website.
- Provide a high level of customer service, including product information, suggestions for substitutions or bundling of products
- Advising customers on how to buy most effectively
- Follow up on orders up to delivery and be with customers and other parties involved.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems in a changing work environment
- Communicate all relevant customer information with your colleagues and the external sales team
- Liaise with the administration team to ensure that client prices and contracts are accurate
- Maintain and share knowledge of products and conditions of sale and company
- All other related tasks
Qualifications required for the position of Customer Service Representative:
- A high school diploma combined with relevant customer service experience
- Be bilingual with strong written and oral skills in English and French
- Mastering MS Office
- Be able to pay attention to details
- Have skills in organization and time management
- Have a team spirit, a sense of autonomy and initiative
- A good knowledge of the industry and an understanding of papermaking would be an asset
- Be able to work with a computer for many hours
- Be able to concentrate for hours and demonstrate attention to detail.
- Be available to work occasionally in the evenings
Don't miss this opportunity, apply now!
Send your resume now to Diana at email@example.com
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Internal reference No. DE18948
Other Fuze HR Solutions Inc's offers that may interest you