This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Clinical Site Champion - Meditech Expanse Project Posting Number 1282837
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities. Advance is a multi-year technology-enabled program which seeks to improve the way we deliver care and the way patients experience care for better outcomes. The program focuses on re-imagining clinical workflows, enabled by the new Meditech Expanse Platform.
If you are looking to work within a program with highly skilled colleagues while making a difference in health care and patient outcomes, then this is your opportunity. This challenging and rewarding experience will demand your best and allow you to grow and contribute in a meaningful way to the success of the program and the community at large.
The plan includes key functionality like electronic physician, nursing, and allied health documentation, results view, and Computerized Provider Order Entry (CPOE) among other important patient safety tools.
We are mobilizing a team to help support the project and are seeking a Clinical Site Champion to not only represent the clinical staff at Eagle Ridge Hospital and Royal Columbia Hospital but be part of the team to help shape and determine the future of this important clinical transformation across the region.
Build your career experience as you:
- Provide consultation leadership and guidance to management leadership and clinicians in clinical system planning, development, implementation and evaluation of the M* Expanse program.
- Champion and provide clinical leadership for the development, advancement and optimization of the M* Expanse system across FHA.
- Develop a strong collaborative relationship with the CCIO, and together provide clinical leadership in utilizing information technology to support the M* Expanse implementation.
- Ensure project objectives are accomplished through effective clinical planning, design, build, implementation, and sustainment initiatives.
- Participate as a Clinician Champion in various committees representing the needs and requirements of the nursing and allied health community.
- Champion change and project management methodologies by developing and providing education.
- Collaborate and maintain effective relationships with various internal/external partners including multidisciplinary teams, Programs and Networks.
Here is what we would like you to have:
- Master’s degree in a health related field.
- Plus seven (7) years recent, related experience in complex management roles in a clinical related area.
- Five (5) years recent experience in healthcare project planning/development with a focus on clinical information system implementation.
- Valid BC Driver''s License and access to personal vehicle for business related purposes.
An equivalent combination of education, training and experience.
This is a temporary full time position with an approximate end date of March 31st, 2023 and based at our Central City Offices, Surrey, B.C.
Here are more reasons for you to apply:
- A career that offers you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with health care providers who are excellent in their respective fields.
- Phenomenal opportunities for support and management roles are available as you advance within the organization.
- Competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
- A chance to create a difference every day in the world of health care.
Take the next step in your career and make a difference in the communities we serve! Apply today, so we can continue the conversation.
We value diversity in the work force and seek to maintain an environment of respect, caring and trust.
Find out what it’s like to work here. Like us on Facebook(@fraserhealthcareers), follow us on Twitter & Instagram(@FHCareer), or connect with us on LinkedIn (fraserhealthcareers) for first-hand employee insights!
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Fraser Health Authority's offers that may interest you