This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Clinical Resource Nurse, Home Health/Home Support (RN) - Burnaby Posting Number 1378598
Do you have a passion for nursing? Are you looking for a job that will allow you to combine your clinical expertise and proven leadership skills? We have the position for you! We are seeking a motivated Clinical Resource Nurse with a dedication for delivering compassionate patient care to join our Home Support Services in Burnaby, BC.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. With over 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers dedicated to providing services that range from acute care to community-based long-term care, home health, mental health and public health, to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia’s population.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC’s first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Providing clinical expertise, consultation and leadership
- Role models and demonstrates direct client care skills to staff
- Developing, implementing, evaluating and revising education, orientation and professional development programs
- Participating in and taking a leadership role in quality improvement and risk management activities
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse and/or Registered Psychiatric Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM).
- Three (3) years' recent related clinical experience in the designated clinical area, including one (1) year experience in an educational/leadership role
- Completion of post-graduate course work and/or certification applicable to the designated clinical area.
- Valid BC Driver's license and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes
This role is a casual position located in Burnaby, BC. Travel and work across Fraser Health sites may be required. Burnaby is centrally located within the rapidly growing metropolitan area of the Lower Mainland. It is among Vancouver’s most attractive suburbs - a major urban centre offering all the benefits of proximity to the city without the high cost of living. Burnaby highlights many breathtaking lakes, forested mountain parkland, an ocean beach, rivers, parks and botanical gardens, major sports fields, golf courses, bicycle and walking trails, a major commercial town centre and high density residential areas.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are exceptional in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role!
Apply today and take the next step in your career, so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Fraser Health Authority's offers that may interest you