This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Clinical Practice Leader - Case Management (Newton) Posting Number 1152920
Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? Are you motivated to join a dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role? We can offer you an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Practice Leader - Case Management in our Home Health Program located in the community of Surrey, British Columbia.
Fraser Health is BC's largest and fastest growing health authority. Over 25,000 employees, 2,900 physicians and 8,000 volunteers provide services that range from acute care to community-based residential, home, mental and public health to 1.8 million people - 1/3 of British Columbia’s population.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC’s first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and long-term care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
Build on your career experience by:
- Providing clinical leadership and support to case management staff across the region who work with complex geriatric clients and adults with chronic disease
- Participating with management and team leaders in the development and implementation of case management practice standards, competencies, clinical education, research, program planning and quality improvement initiatives
- Providing consultation and support to case managers in client-specific situations
- Participate in planning and case management of complex geriatric population and adults with chronic disease
- Be part of a team of Clinical Practice Leaders within FH
Your background includes:
Current practicing registration as a Registered Nurse with the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM)
- Recent 3 years' experience in case management, clinical and program development, including experience in planning education and facilitating professional development with staff
- Valid BC Driver's license and access to a personal vehicle for business-related purposes
This role is a casual position located in Surrey, BC. Surrey is one of Canada’s fastest growing cities and its land mass makes it the largest city in the province, equal to the size of Vancouver, Richmond and Burnaby combined. Known as the City of Parks, Surrey has over 6,000 acres of parkland and 15 golf courses and driving ranges. Also, despite rapid growth, Surrey has held onto the rural flavour of its past, with about 35 per cent of its land designated as agricultural and still actively farmed.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are eminent in their respective fields. We offer a competitive salary package, including comprehensive health benefits coverage.
Join our dedicated team of health care providers in this dynamic and rewarding role. Take the next step and apply so we can chat about you joining Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Fraser Health Authority's offers that may interest you