This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Clinical Nurse Educator, Professional Practice (Central City - Surrey) Posting Number 1138699
Looking for a job that will allow you to combine your clinical expertise and your proven leadership skills? Are you passionate about building an engaging environment that supports and challenges others to achieve their goals? Do you demonstrates educational expertise and have teaching and educational program development experience? We can offer you an exciting opportunity for a Clinical Nurse Educator in our Professional Practice Department located in Surrey, British Columbia.
Fraser Health is one of Canada's largest and fastest growing health authorities. With over 25,000 employees, 2,500 physicians and nearly 6,500 volunteers, we serve more than 1.6 million people - over one third of the entire population in British Columbia.
Twelve acute care hospitals, BC’s first dedicated outpatient care and surgery centre and a wide range of services in public health, home health, mental health and residential care facilities - all within Metro Vancouver and the Fraser Valley. Known as one of the most desirable place to live in the world, these dynamic communities along with inspiring scenery and easy access to an abundance of outdoor activities provide an amazing quality of life.
We have a positive and compassionate work environment where you can bring your real passion for nursing to the role and be part of our rapidly thriving team. Fraser Health is experiencing unprecedented growth and now you can be a part of a busy and exciting team.
BUILD ON YOUR CAREER EXPERIENCE BY:
- Working across Fraser Health on assigned nursing initiatives and ensuring professional practice objectives are met
- Developing and implementing orientation and professional development programs for staff
- Delivering educational activities by teaching, facilitating groups, mentoring and conducting formal presentations, demonstrations and lectures
- Assessing the learning needs of staff and revising orientation and professional development programs
- Promoting quality practice environments and role modeling the standards of practice
- Participating in quality improvement and risk management activities
- Working in collaboration with members of the interprofessional and interdisciplinary team
- Providing consultation to Managers and Supervisors
YOUR BACKGROUND INCLUDES:
- Current registration with the British Columbia College of Nursing Professionals (BCCNP)
- Recent 3 years related experience, including one (1) year of teaching and educational program development experience, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Valid BC Driver’s Licence and access to personal vehicle for work related purposes
This role is a casual position located at Central City in Surrey, BC. Fraser Health is responsible for providing quality health care services to the people of Surrey. This includes residential care and assisted living, public health, home health, end of life care, mental health and substance use support, along with specialized programs for children, women and Aboriginal people. We provide care in 3,350 beds across Surrey in our hospital, residential care and mental health and substance use programs.
A career at Fraser Health will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and exciting organization with professionals who are outstanding in their respective fields. We are proud of the innovation, dedication, teamwork and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Are you looking to transform your practice to new level and join a team and an organization that prides itself on building an excellent work place?
Does this sound like the perfect role for you? Apply today and take the next step in your career so we can continue the conversation and make a difference in the communities we serve. Join Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strives to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Fraser Health Authority's offers that may interest you