This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Client Partner, Human Resources Posting Number 1312323
Looking to utilize your rare blend of relational and interpersonal skills, advising and labour relations expertise in a dynamic and important role where you can really make a difference?
Fraser Health is responsible for the delivery of hospital and community-based health services to over 1.8 million people in 20 diverse communities from Burnaby to Fraser Canyon on the traditional territories of the Coast Salish peoples. Our team of nearly 40,000 staff, medical staff and volunteers is dedicated to serving our patients, families and communities to deliver on our vision: Better health, best in health care.
We at Fraser Health have a Client Partner posting you will want to hear more about.
As a Client Partner you will be responsible for:
- Providing advice and support to assigned departments in Fraser Health.
- Working to foster a consultative and problem solving labour relations approach towards management, employees and unions by providing consistent application and advice on collective agreements.
- Maintaining current knowledge on relevant legislation, health care collective agreements and human resource practices to ensure that Fraser Health human resource programs are within legislative and collective agreement requirements.
To be successful you have:
- University Degree in a field related to Human Resource Management,
- Five years' experience in a unionized environment.
Proven Professional Capabilities to:
- Deal effectively issues and people in a highly sensitive labour climate;
- Handle change effectively and model effective behaviours for others;
- Operate related equipment including computers and appropriate software programs;
- Valid B.C. Driver's License and use of a personal vehicle.
We are proud of the innovation, dedication, professionalism and tenacity of our physicians, employees and volunteers. More than any building or technology, it's our people who make Fraser Health distinct.
Are you a leader that takes responsibility for your own performance and models integrity and self-confidence?
Does your communication style support an open exchange of ideas?
Do you thrive on providing an environment that values collaboration to achieve results?
If you answered 'yes,' then apply now so we can continue the conversation.
Join us at Fraser Health where we value diversity in the work force and strive to maintain an environment of Respect, Caring & Trust.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Fraser Health Authority's offers that may interest you