This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
* * * Work from home * * *
Franchise Owners Ottawa Ltd. is a virtual in-bound contact center answering calls for Canada's #1 pizza chain; Pizza Pizza. The contact center uses the latest technology to efficiently answer calls, process orders and transmit the details to local Pizza Pizza restaurants. As a keen, energetic, career-minded candidate you may be interested in applying.
Bilingual Customer Service representatives are first tier agents providing an exceptional level of service including greeting, processing orders, resolving issues and providing information while focusing on Pizza Pizza customers wants and needs. Customer service representatives will be expected to meet sales/targets/goals set in place.
- Responding to all incoming calls with a positive manner
- Provide information to customers and general inquiries
- Processing orders for customers
- Listen, analyze and take appropriate action to ensure that customer issues are resolved satisfactorily and in a timely manner
- Support internal customers
- Follow internal company guidelines in regards to call handling
- Meet or exceed monthly performance targets including call quality, attendance, and punctuality as well as call handle time
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
- Bilingual (French and English) (Written and spoken)
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Positive attitude with high energy
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both French and English
- Ability to think, problem solve, take action and follow through
- Must be flexible to work shifts as required (evenings, weekends, and holidays)
- Self-motivation and the drive to achieve beyond sales/goals
- Wired Connections Only. No wireless router is preferred. If a wireless router is used, it should not be used by any other people in the household while working.
- Minimum download speed of 6 Mbps
- Minimum upload speed of 1 Mbps
- A monitor of 17” or higher
- Windows 7 or 8 or 10 Warning: Mac is not supported
- 1 GB Ram or More
- 1.5 GHz Processor or Higher
- Administrative rights on the computer
- Must have Firefox installed
- USB Headset
Floating leave days
Vision care insurance
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Franchise Owners Hamilton ltd.'s offers that may interest you