This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Awarded one of Canada’s Best Managed companies in 2016-2019, The Forest Group of Companies is a vertically integrated diversified group of companies offering exterior construction material supply and services within the Greater Toronto Area. Focused on asphalt paving, concrete, municipal site services, landscape construction and other exterior construction, Forest has provided quality solutions for over 20 years.
We are currently looking for General Labourers to join our growing team!
Reporting directly the Crew Foreman, the General Labourer will be responsible for general site activities that support the various Forest Contractors Ltd. operations.
Additional responsibilities include:
- General site maintenance including sweeping, properly disposing material, and keeping equipment and tools neat and organized
- Material handling, loading and unloading work vehicles
- Using hand and power tools to complete various basic construction tasks
- Working in an outdoor setting in a variety of weather conditions
- Flagger Person duties, as required
- Other duties as required
Qualified candidates will possess:
- Excellent communication skills
- A positive attitude and willingness to work as a part of a team
- Experience in the construction industry with a willingness to learn
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environmentA safety conscious demeanor and willingness to adhere to company safety policies, practices and procedures.
- The ability to follow instructions
- Valid driver’s license
- Ability to operate various construction equipment would be an asset
- Trained Flag Person would also be an asset
We offer a competitive wage and benefits plan together with excellent career growth potential. These jobs are seasonal with the potential of full time.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest in this position, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
En : Intermediate
Other Forest Group's offers that may interest you