This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
*Warehouse Associates required for long term opportunities for our client a logistics company located in Mississauga (Dixie/Eglinton)*
Job description: General Labour Warehouse Associates duties include sorting, packing, scanning product and skidding/wrapping skids various types of consumer parcels. Also use of pallet trucks and other general warehouse duties assigned.
- Day Shift: 8:00am - 4:00pm
- Afternoon Shift: 4:00pm - 12:00am
- Day & Afternoon Pay Rate: $16.00 per hour plus 4% weekly vacation pay.
- Weekly Pay via direct deposit.
- Great working team environment.
- Location is bus accessible from both Brampton and Mississauga transit systems.
- Two (2) pieces of Government issued Photo ID and Proof of SIN.
- CSA Safety Shoes or Boots.
- Clear Criminal Record Search.
- Must be able to lift 20-50lbs.
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment.
- Must have good communication skills oral and written.
- Previous experience with RF Scanner an asset.
Please forward your resume for consideration to our recruitment team and mention shift availability.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
En : Intermediate
Other Foremost Staffing Solutions Inc.'s offers that may interest you