This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Make a greater impact at FOP CONSULTANTS.!
Are you passionate about consulting? Are you motivated to develop creative solution to diverse problems? Do you dream about perfecting your knowledge and skills in a constantly changing global environment? If that is the case, the FOP CONSULTANTS company is tailor-made for you! We look forward to welcoming you in our team.
Located in the metropolitan area of Montreal, we are specialized to provide consulting services to companies in various fields, including: Pharmaceutical, Biopharmaceutical, Food industry, Cosmetics, and Medical Devices sectors. We also aim to expand our services to the sector of information and Communications Technology. We work closely with our clients to provide a tailor-made service that meets their needs and operational requirements. Thanks to our competent and qualified staff, FOP CONSULTANTS has as mission to serve clients in North America and elsewhere in the world.
Brief description of the position:
In order to meet the needs of our customers in the Pharmaceutical and Biopharmaceutical sectors, we are looking for process validation consultants to carry out various mandates. The main missions would be to manage process validation projects, write and execute process validation protocols, and write the standard operating procedures (SOP) as well as the process validation reports.
Without limitation, the main tasks involve:
- Write or participate in the drafting of the Validation Master Plan (VMP);
- Check and keep the process validation matrix up to date;
- Write the standard operating procedures (SOPs) related to process activities;
- Write process validation protocol (liquid form, solid form, sterile products, etc.);
- Supervise and/or perform process validation protocols and ensure GMP;
- Train production technicians on process validation protocols;
- Record, if applicable, the discrepancies encountered and monitor the implementation of the CAPA;
- Write the process validation reports;
- Perform audits in order to identify gaps and then implementing remediation plans;
- Provide solutions to problems encountered and perform all tasks relevant to the mandate.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Chemical engineering, Science (Chemistry, Biochemistry, Biology, etc.) or in any other related field;
- 1 (one) to 10 (ten) years of experience in industry, preferably in the pharmaceutical, biopharmaceutical or cosmetics sectors;
- Strong project management skills (an asset);
- Experience in process validation (an asset);
- Proven knowledge of Health Canada and FDA Regulations;
- Excellent skills in MS Office Suite;
- Writing/oral communication skills, English and French;
- Member of a professional order (Engineer, Chemist), an asset;
- Valid class 5 driver’s license (an asset);
- Mobility, willing to travel (an asset).
- Rigor et discipline;
- Analytical and critical mindset;
- Able to manage several projects;
In order to allow the full development of our team members, FOP CONSULTANTS guarantee the support and comfort necessary for the achievement of their mandate. The main advantages offered are as follows:
- Competitive wages;
- Group insurance;
- Professional insurance;
- Remote work, according to the customer needs;
- Vacations: 3 weeks;
- Paid sick leave: 3 days;
- Monthly transportation fees;
- Career advancement opportunity;
- Continuing education.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other FOP Experts Conseils inc.'s offers that may interest you