This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
You’re a natural teacher and coach, and have a passion for helping others deliver a great in-store Customer experience. Your team responds when you lead, and they want to work hard for you. Reporting to the District Manager, you will be accountable to lead, coach and develop all team members to provide a great in-store Customer experience, and carry out all Company strategies. Your responsibilities will include all aspects of store management, including: execution of Company standards in recruiting, hiring, training, customer service, visual merchandising and store operations. It is all these activities together that will drive sales to maximize profit goals for your store, and lead you and your team to success.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Coaching and motivating your team to inspire top performance and an exceptional customer experience
- Executing standards in recruiting, hiring, training, guest services, visual merchandising, and store operations
- Execute plans to drive key performance indicators to maximize profitability
- Enhance brand loyalty by empowering team to create a natural and personable experience for customers
- Act as a partner between customers, sales associates, store leadership and corporate business partners
- Maintains a high level of customer focus and leads by example with clear and engaging communication
- Ensures visual directives and standards are maintained
- Passion for teaching associates product knowledge and how to apply their learnings to the customer experience
- Demonstrated leadership ability with at least 2 years of experience in a customer-facing sales setting
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Is resourceful and versatile in responding to changing demands and opportunities in a rapidly changing omni-channel retail environment
- Strong cognitive and mathematical skills, including problem analysis, decision making and financial analysis
- High level of ethics, values, integrity, and trust
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Foot Locker's offers that may interest you