- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Our first Power Store located in the heart of Downtown Vancouver will include a team of experts who showcase their own unique styles while sharing a strong understanding of youth culture and community through sneakers, music, food, sports and local events. The team is passionate about exceeding customer expectations across the omni-channel platform, which includes the digital as well as the brick and mortar consumer. They are passionate about delivering premium customer experiences through creating head to toe looks with both apparel and sneakers that will get their customers noticed.
You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores. You love to talk about sneakers and apparel as much as you love to collect them. You always scope out the latest styles and enjoy sharing your enthusiasm with Customers. It’s easy for you to start up natural, friendly conversations, adapt to different types of Customers, and resolve issues with a smile. You like to work as part of a team as you improve your individual skills on the sales floor. Your success in this role will be measured through your personality plus your ability to provide a great in-store experience to every Customer.
Our global house-of-brands inspires and empowers youth culture. Relentlessly committed to fuel a shared passion for self-expression, we create unrivaled experiences at the heart of the sport and sneaker communities through the power of our people. If you want to be a part of something bigger than you can imagine, you’ve come to the right place. To learn more about the incredible impact we’re making on both our local and global communities, Click Here!
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction by being knowledgeable on all products offered, and teaming up with co-workers to provide excellent sales service
- Delivering sales, outstanding customer experience, and operational expectations
- Maintaining personal and productivity goals
- Connects with every customer by asking open-ended questions to assess needs
- Ability to learn and share expertise of products and trends to fit customer’s needs
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming product/trends
- Contributes to a positive and inclusive work environment
- Confident and comfortable engaging customers to deliver an elevated experience
- Motivated to achieve great results because of one's enthusiasm from interacting with customers and athletic products
- Initiates completion of tasks or activities without necessary supervision
- Flexible availability – including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Bilingualism is an asset