This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Aspiring To Feed North America While Offering An Exceptional Guest Experience From Inspired Employees.
There’s nothing cookie-cutter about Pizza Hut. Not our pizzas. Not our people. And definitely not the way we live life. Around here, we don’t settle for anything less than food we’re proud to serve. And we don’t just clock in. Not when we can also become our best, make friends, and have fun while we’re at it. We’re the pizza company that lives life unboxed.
As part of our family we offer you:
- Affordable Health and Dental Benefits after probationary period (over 30hrs/week)
- Competitive compensations and advancement opportunities
- Loyalty program
- Bursary program
- Employee Discounts
- Refer a Friend Program
- Fun work atmosphere!
- Provide a top-notch guest experience
- Preparing dough, portioning toppings, and cooking pizzas
- Maintaining a safe and clean environment to ensure one hundred percent customer satisfaction
- Cash handling, reconciling cash and daily paperwork
- Managing financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance
- Maintaining and ordering inventory and supplies
- Ensuring all staff are following health, safety and security codes
Apply for this opportunity if you:
- Have Friendly, Dependable qualities and have a positive attitude
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment
- Possess organization skills with the ability to multitask
- Enjoy working flexible shifts, including weekends and nights
- You set high standards for yourself and the people you work with - you love keeping things clean, safe and fun for the team and the customers
- A natural leader, you sincerely value customers and champion teamwork. You’re all about teaching new things and motivating the team to work together.
- You want to learn how to run great restaurants from the best restaurant managers in the business
- You have an experience of leading a team and motivating them to achieve a common goal
If you are interested in this opportunity, apply now!
Ensuring that all of our team members recognize and believe in our Company Core Values -Heart Integrity-Drive- is key to our success. The successful candidate will demonstrate living by our core values with their ability to collaborate positively with their team to achieve company objectives, follow through on commitments and recognizes that how they get to the finish line does matter.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 907
Other FMI - PFK and Pizza Hut's offers that may interest you