This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Walk- In Interviews every Monday and Tuesday from 1pm- 5pm!
*NO appointment needed*
Come see us at: 50 boul. dupont, Coteau-du-lac
Schedule: Monday to Thursday from 6hAM to 4h30PM
About FedEx Supply Chain
FedEx Supply Chain, a subsidiary of FedEx Corp., is a leader in the third-party logistics industry, offering diverse services that enable business commerce. Having proven itself in terms of innovation and operational excellence, FedEx Supply Chain takes a consultative approach to optimize logistics processes, implement innovative technologies and encourage constant improvement. Leveraging best practices and the globally recognized FedEx network, FedEx Supply Chain provides cutting-edge solutions that provide flexibility, adaptability and improve profitability for customers. With more than 11,000 employees, 130 operations and 35 million square feet of warehouse space, FedEx Supply Chain manages nearly 150 million packages and processes 358 million returns each year. For more information, visit supplychain.fedex.com.
- A strong brand, FedEx, which is consistently ranked among the most admired and trusted employers in the world.
- An excellent management team with the experience necessary to grow and develop your career.
- An open mind to new ideas and creative methods.
- An excellent compensation and benefits program, including health care, vision, dental, a retirement savings plan (RSP) with a competitive contribution and much more!
The main function of the warehouse worker will be to process product orders, empty or manually fill the trailers while meeting the safety, precision and productivity standards of FedEx Supply Chain and our client.
This position will be responsible for...
- Handle and pick products (with Vocollect or WMS (SOGE) system) received, dispatch or palletize products according to operational needs;
- Sort and palletize orders and products;
- Print, scan and apply labels using RF scanner;
- Enter data into the inventory management system as needed using an RF scanner;
- Safely operate the handling equipment (electric pallet truck or counterbalance forklift, clamp cart, control selector cart or mobile manual pallet truck);
- Comply with security procedures at all times;
- Perform all other tasks and responsibilities assigned by management.
- DES or recognized equivalence;
- Less than one year of experience;
- Ability to work in a team;
- Ability to safely drive a forklift (manual or electric pallet truck or counterbalance forklift or grab cart);
- Care for quality, precision and safety;
- Basic computer skills an asset;
- Ability to respect procedures and deadlines;
- Ability to work upright for an extended period and handle pallets;
- Ability to regularly lift loads from 20 lbs (9 kg) to 50 lbs (23 kg) and occasionally loads that can range from 51 lbs (23 kg) to 99 lbs (45 kg) for two;
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 10 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 25 pounds.
At FedEx Supply Chain, we understand and value the diversity of our employees and are proud to be an employer with equal employment opportunities. We hire the best talent regardless of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national or ethnic origin, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other group recognized by federal, provincial or local law.
FedEx Supply Chain will provide accommodation to applicants and employees with disabilities. If you need accommodation during the recruitment process, please let us know and we will work with you to meet your needs.Job ID: 34227
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other FedEx Supply Chain's offers that may interest you