This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Employee assistance program
Employee referral bonus
By referring qualified candidates for positions with Fairstone, you may be eligible to receive a referral award of 2000 $ or 5000 $ as our way of saying, “Thank you for promoting Fairstone as a great place to work.”
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
At Fairstone, compensation goes far beyond your paycheque. We offer you a generous and competitive benefits package that includes Group Medical and Dental Insurance, Employee and Dependent (spousal) Optional Life, Short-Term Salary Continuance, Long-Term Disability Insurance, and the Pension Plan.
Fairstone believes in fostering a culture of recognition. In fact, it’s one of our core values. We understand that when one of us succeeds, we all succeed. Across the company, we recognize, value and celebrate the achievements of our teams as well as the individual employees who every day contribute their ideas, skills and enthusiasm.
At Fairstone, we offer all our employees a minimum of 3 weeks paid vacation
Are you looking to help people find solutions to their financial needs? Fairstone is hiring a Lending Specialist in our Pierrefonds,QC branch. Whether you are looking to start a new career in lending, or you are an experienced specialist looking for growth opportunities, we would like to meet with you!
Job Duties and Responsibilities
Reporting to the Branch Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Providing a best-in-class customer service to current and prospective customers, on the phone or in person, by:
- Creating a welcoming environment, helping customers feel understood and relieved to have found a financial solution
- Responding promptly to all customer applications/inquiries
- Building trust and maintaining ongoing relationships
- Meeting and exceeding individual and team targets by:
- Handling all incoming customer inquiries and applications coming through our different marketing channels
- Soliciting for new and renewal business through customer contact to generate sales leads, in-person and over the phone
- Effectively gathering information during the loan application process to offer a personalized lending solution to each customer
- Managing overdue accounts by understanding the customer’s situation, being solution-driven and treating each customer with respect and empathy
- Acting with integrity and holding yourself to the highest ethical standards by:
- adhering to all policies and procedures related to handling confidential information
- ensuring accuracy in any customer documentation and
- handling accurate payment processing
- And any administrative tasks related to the above including taking payments, setting up new customer accounts and completing loan closing paperwork.
- Post-Secondary or High-school diploma
- 1-2 years of sales and/or customer service experience preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills that demonstrate the ability to work effectively with people
- Fluebt in French and able to have conversation in English
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Authorized to work in Canada
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No. R13365 et R13374
Other Fairstone Inc.'s offers that may interest you