This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
In EY Tax, you’ll have the opportunity to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. You’ll get a unique glimpse deep inside a company’s business and become a trusted advisor, working collaboratively on a team that influences major business decisions. Demand has made this a rapidly growing area, and the relationships we build here translate into big business in other areas, making this a true priority.
As a Tax Staff, you will be a part of our International Tax Services. Within ITS, you will specialize in Transfer Pricing. We offer depth of experience through a worldwide network of dedicated transfer pricing professionals. You will be working alongside a team of dedicated transfer pricing economists and tax professionals providing a fully integrated approach to transfer pricing, our people prepare documentation, defend transfer pricing in audits, and develop tax planning approaches.
Your key responsibilities
As a Tax Staff for our Transfer Pricing practice, you will participate in various challenging transfer pricing engagements and to contribute to the delivery of quality transfer pricing services for our diverse clients.
Skills and attributes for success
• Demonstrate a basic understanding of economic principles and effectively apply economic/finance knowledge to clients.
• Assist in the delivery of quality transfer pricing and economic services with timely and responsive services/work products.
• Conduct searches for comparable transactions and/or companies to assist with the preparation of documentation, advanced pricing arrangements (APAs), audit defence materials, and planning documents.
• Perform industry, company, and other research as needed. Participate in and contribute to achieving team goals. Thoroughly and accurately analyze factual and financial information. Assist in the preparation of high quality, practical approaches to the client's economic situation and arrive at logical conclusions.
To qualify for the role you must have
• An undergraduate degree in economics, accounting, finance, business or related field
• Completed courses in introductory accounting and finance or have sufficient relevant business experience
• Strong analytical, verbal and written communication skills
• Strong working knowledge of excel, word and PowerPoint
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Prior business or advisory experience is an asset; previous transfer pricing experience is a strong asset
• The ability to thrive within a fast-paced, professional services environment
What we look for
We’re interested in strong team players who support their colleagues in reaching their goals while also considering their own workload and development. We’re looking for people with a genuine passion for tax, and the future of tax, and are inspired to help the world’s leading multinational organizations meet complex tax obligations around the world. If you have the confidence to speak up and influence a team that affects big businesses worldwide, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other EY Canada's offers that may interest you