- Salary To be discussed
- Published on October 25th, 2021
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
We are seeking a Senior Talent Attraction and Acquisition Sourcing Specialist. We call our human resources group the Talent Team, and this reflects how important our people are to the success of the EY organization. Working with the Talent Team, you’ll help develop and execute our people strategy, which provides the programs, measures and tools that help our EY member firms' employees achieve their goals.
Your key responsibilities
The Senior Talent Attraction and Acquisition Sourcing Specialist is responsible for the proactive sourcing of talent across the firm's service lines. They will proactively build relationships and execute creative and innovative sourcing strategies to attract the best candidates to EY. They will also act as an Ambassador for EY providing an exceptional candidate experience in a busy team environment. The Sourcing Specialist will also partner with Recruiters and other team members to generate ideas, leverage resources and share information that facilitates an effective high-volume search process.
• Assess resumes from direct applicants and passive candidates using the EY Databases (Taleo, SuccessFactors, Avature) and external job sites (Indeed, Monster, etc.)
• Pre-screen talented candidates and ensure they have a positive interview experience with EY
• Understand the talent marketplace and provide target company identification and intelligence reporting
• Engage with sourcing tools such as Linkedin to build talent pools for niche skillsets and hard to find candidates
• Creatively source great talent through building relationships and leveraging networks
• Other responsibilities and key result areas will be assigned as required
Skills and attributes for success
• Possesses the ability to sell the EY brand, job openings and build relationships
• Works across various HR and recruiting teams to effectively leverage and share best practices
• Possesses the appropriate level of technical/functional expertise and knowledge; computer/Internet savvy and utilizes technology-based tools and processes
• Highly organized and efficient with high sense of urgency
• Keeps abreast of market/industry/competitors to provide real time information/advice to Recruiters
• Partners with recruiters to share market/candidate pool knowledge/ideas and to gain information/insight on recruiting challenges
• Takes initiative in creating alternative and creative sourcing to generate larger candidate pool
To qualify for the role you must have
• A bachelor's degree
• 3+ years recruiting experience and/or sourcing experience in a high-volume staffing role
• Experience recruiting Senior and Executive level positions is an assett
• Bilingualism is considered an asset (French and English)
Ideally, you’ll also have
• The ability to work independently in a fast-paced, dynamic team-oriented environment
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail. Being a strong team player is critical with the ability to adapt to changing requirements or deadlines.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
• Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.