This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
You’ll join our Enterprise Support Services (ESS) team helping to support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a driven administrative professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
Your key responsibilities
As an Office Services Clerk you provide support for corporate meetings and events. You are a driven workplace services professional who enjoys working in tandem with your colleagues while striving to understand and anticipate customer’s needs to exceed expectations. Your key responsibilities also include:
- Planning & preparation: Reviewing upcoming logistical matters for meetings and events, identifying and resolving potential challenges, working with internal clients to determine appropriate catering needs and ordering same
- Hospitality services: Setting up meeting space, laying out food & beverages, resetting meeting space and maintaining & replenishing supplies
- Facility upkeep: Maintaining kitchens & vending machines, including replenishing stock as necessary and making service calls for equipment & appliances
- Invoice processing: Preparing catering & supply invoices for payment.
- Technology support: Liaising closely with the technology team to provide some technical service support for meetings/events
- Other support: Providing coverage in other workplace services areas including mail/courier, scanning/photocopying/binding, reception relief, etc.
- Overtime required as needed
Skills and attributes for success
- Committed to contributing to a strong team culture to ensure success
- Develop and maintain relationships to efficiently leverage expertise
- Sound judgement regarding confidential and sensitive matters
- Proven ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Exceptional client service experience
- Hospitality and/or food services and/or event planning experience
- Aptitude to differentiate when to act independently or team with others
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Professional services firm experience
- Smart Serve Certification
- Post-secondary education
What we look for
We are looking for candidates who are highly motivated, analytical, logical thinkers and have a very strong attention to detail and the ability to meet multiple and/or unexpected deadlines in a demanding environment.
What working at EY offers
At EY, our Total Rewards package supports our commitment to creating a leading people culture - built on high-performance teaming - where everyone can achieve their potential and contribute to building a better working world for our people, our clients and our communities. It's one of the many reasons we repeatedly win awards for being a great place to work.
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package allows you to decide which benefits are right for you and which ones help you create a solid foundation for your future. Our Total Rewards package includes a comprehensive medical, prescription drug and dental coverage, a defined contribution pension plan, a great vacation policy plus firm paid days that allow you to enjoy longer long weekends throughout the year, statutory holidays and paid personal days (based on province of residence), and a range of exciting programs and benefits designed to support your physical, financial and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues in the industry
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark. Apply today.
EY is committed to inclusiveness, equity and accessibility. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other EY Canada's offers that may interest you