This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Reporting to the Director of Product Management, the product specialist shall support product managers and provide pre and post sales support to customers. This support can be in the form of product training presentations, product demonstrations, or seminars; either remotely over the web or on customer site support. The product specialist also participates in sales training events and trade shows and should be able to assist product managers in the definition of new products, and development of supporting product introduction and product marketing material.
This position typically requires international business traveling with a ratio of approximately 20% of total time. If necessary, the candidate may work on other related duties.
- Knowledge of wireline and wireless telecommunication network technologies
- Knowledge of RF Telecom technologies
- Knowledge of networking protocols including Ethernet and IP
- Knowledge of transport technologies including SONET/SDH and OTN technologies.
Required Skills and Aptitudes
- Very good communicator
- Great interpersonal skills
- Ability to present in front of small and larger audiences
- The ability to create effective sales collateral to promote product advantages and value
- Ability to perform in depth technical troubleshooting
Academic and Professional Requirements
Education: Bachelor degree in a related science or engineering discipline
Pertinent experience: Minimum 4 years of technical experience in networking. Related experience in dealing with customers.
Language requirements: Bilingual (French and English)
Must have a Canadian citizenship or be a permanent resident of Canada
Any other combination of experience/studies will be considered.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 1764
Other EXFO inc's offers that may interest you