This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Exceldor Cooperative is currently seeking a Server Operations Analyst for its Beloeil distribution centre. Reporting to the Senior IT Infrastructure Architect, the incumbent will be responsible for the operation and evolution of the server environment to maintain maximum availability and safety of business applications that are critical for the company’s manufacturing and administrative operations.
More specifically, the incumbent will:
- Roll out and update operating software, business applications and databases
- Configure backup and recovery tools
- Manage groups and access profiles, anti-viruses and security policies
- Participate in server environment evolution projects in collaboration with the technology architect
- College or university degree in computer science
- 10 years of relevant IT experience, including 5 years in a server environment management role
- Expert level in rolling out and operating Windows Server 2016/2019 and SQL Server 2016/2019, managing Azure, VMware and Veeam virtual servers, MDM type consoles e.g., Intune, Airwatch, MobiControl or other, Kaspersky and Active Directory
- Sound knowledge of Cisco networking
- Strong Office 365 skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Azure Administrator certification an asset
- Intermediate level English required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Internal reference No. 21-01-90
Other Exceldor Cooperative's offers that may interest you