This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
Long-term disability insurance
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Professional training and development program
Continuing Education Programs
Registered retirement savings plan
Short-term disability insurance
Social activities organized by the company
Chili Day in February, a Golf event in June and periodic BBQs during spring and fall!
Vision care insurance
We offer competitive wages and a great benefits plan. With 35+ year history of sustained growth, excellent career development and promotion opportunities exist.
- Extensive use of hand tools and measuring tape Experience in construction, CNC, or shipping/receiving is considered a strong asset
- Excellent work ethic and attitude, willingness to learn, and be a team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Completion of OSSD or equivalent
- Must have reliable transportation (no public transportation available)
- Ability to work shift work
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Lift truck and crane certification an asset
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to comply with safety regulations and maintain good housekeeping
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Erie Architectural Products Inc.'s offers that may interest you