This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
Employee referral bonus
Floating leave days
Professional training and development program
Equisoft’s Quebec City office (formerly Kronos Technologies) is a techno firm that develops products for finance and insurance professionals that are unrivalled on the market.
You're the perfect mix between technology and customer service?
You are comfortable when it comes to giving clients 5-star service, using a renown software in the finance and insurance industry? And, you're proud of your English skills and want to put them to test?
Keep reading, you may just be the person we are looking for!
Under the responsibility of the Director, Customer Support, the person holding this position will provide top-level bilingual technical assistance to users with questions or difficulties.
- Receive customer requests in writing or over the phone and process them with a clear understanding of the need to provide an effective response;
- Assist and provide remote customer support (emails, phones, etc.);
- Sort requests according to the urgency of the situation and the resources needed to resolve the issues;
- Analyze and process customer support requests within the agreed time frame;
- Follow up with clients once the problem is resolved by ensuring that it meets their needs and expectations;
- Work closely with all team members to ensure effective customer and user support;
- Use and refer to existing documentation to provide adequate assistance and participate in its ongoing improvement;
- Document each intervention in a clear and concise manner to keep client records up-to-date;
- Collaborate in the maintenance and improvement of existing documentation;
- Act as a resource person to clients and colleagues for data transfers and conversions;
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes.
- Self-discipline and sense of responsibility
- Emotions management
- Communication skills (oral and written)
- Relational and interpersonal skills
- Thoroughness and rigor
- Customer oriented
- Organizational skills and priority management
- Teamwork and community-minded
- Excellent computer skills and knowledge (Mac, PC, Android, etc.)
- Experience in customer service, preferably in a customer contact center
- Knowledge of Kronos Finance, Kronos ABF and Zendesk (assets)
- Experience with a banknote management system (asset)
- Personal finance knowledge (major asset)
Note: All applications will be treated confidentially. We thank each candidate for their interest; Please note that only those selected will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Equisoft's offers that may interest you