This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply
Parts Specialist is responsible for assisting in the determination of parts requirements with customers, selling parts and providing order processing services.
• Charged with the responsibility of selling parts
• Customer parts sales & parts order processing
• Telephone selling and other online selling processes
• Continually monitors customer’s activities to achieve maximum customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Maintains information current on machine products, parts policies, and systems
• Conducts daily tracking of outstanding customer parts orders and shipments
• Can use all company parts computer systems
• Can assist with "problem determinations" to diagnose problems- completes all paperwork required
• Maintains a clean workplace
• Works safely and uses safe techniques
• Maintains a professional and courteous business manner at all times
• Operates within all parts policies and procedures of the company
• Maintains high personal moral
• Able to deal with customers objections in a professional manner- aware of the competitive environment in which the dealer operates
• Has a good understanding of all machine systems
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Beginner
En : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
GED or High School diploma. College graduate highly desired.
• Knowledgeable on the parts systems for all the manufacturers represented by the dealership
• Knowledgeable on all features and benefits of all parts commodities sold
• Knowledgeable about selling and on successful selling techniques
• Must have excellent communication skills. Must work effectively with customers and staff
• Must be able to adopt new CRM tools
• Must be proficient with computers. (Excel, Word, E-mails)
• Must be a well-organized, thoughtful, and self-motivated person with good people skills.
• Must be capable of working in a fast-paced environment.
• Must be self-motivated with a high commitment to completing tasks in a timely manner
• Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Accidental death insurance
Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP)
Employee referral bonus
Long-term disability insurance
Professional training and development program
Public transportation nearby
Reimbursement of training and development activities
Short-term disability insurance
Social activities organized by the company
Vision care insurance
Years of service recognition
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Other Equipment Sales & Service Limited's offers that may interest you