This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Commitment to work-life balance
Employee assistance program
Entosystem is a pro-environment business specialized in insect breeding destined for production of high added value proteins and bio-organic fertilizer. In business since 2016, we are positioning ourselves as one of the largest insect breeders in North America through our innovative breeding technologies.
In addition to being part of a young and dynamic team, taking on new challenges and getting opportunities for the future, you will have the opportunity to play an immense part for the future of Entosystem. You will be the business development leader of the company. The job is all about promoting Entosystem as well as establishing and maintaining sustainable business relationships in Canada and the USA.
Reporting directly to the President, the Business development Manager will have to:
- Develop a market of customers in Canada and the USA;
- Maintain relationships and resolve difficult situations with current and future customers;
- Develop a sales strategy that aligns with the company’s strategic plan;
- Maintain the competitiveness of the company on the market by gathering information about pricing and products/services;
- Work with the R&D team on product development;
- Coordinate tests in production situations;
- Develop and promote the “Frass” potential;
- Manage all accreditations (FDA, MAPAQ, CFIA, etc.);
- Promote the company through promotional events, workshops, exhibitions, etc.
- Any related fields of study and relevant experiences will be considered;
- At least 15 years of business development experience;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, both in French and English;
- Knowledge in fertilizers;
- Experience with CRM and accounting softwares;
- Member of the Ordre des Agronomes du Québec or any other agronomists’ institutes is an asset.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities;
- Ability to make difficult decisions.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent organizational and time management skills;
- Versatile and good sense of initiative.
Salary and benefits
- Competitive salary based on experience;
- Professional development opportunities;
- And much more to come;
*The masculine form is strictly used in order to lighten the text, without prejudice to the feminine form.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Entosystem's offers that may interest you