This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Passionate about management and administration? Hungry for challenges? Our management trainee position is tailor-made for you! By joining the Enterprise Holdings team, you will be able to realize your full potential.
Why become a management trainee at Enterprise?
- Entry-level position in the company with the possibility of quickly obtaining a position of branch manager
- An excellent training program with experienced mentors;
- An environment where efforts are recognized and recognized;
- Colleagues who love to surpass themselves.
What's a typical day at Enterprise like?
If you like being in the thick of the action, you'll feel right in your element as a management trainee ! Customer service, sales, marketing, administration: you will touch all facets of branch management. Busy days await you.
Main responsabilities at the beginning of your career path :
- Perform the branch opening and closing processes;
- Respond to requests from dealers and individuals over the phone;
- Advise complementary products to our customers;
- Pick up customers and drop them off at their home on return;
- Inspect vehicles and clean them as needed;
- Manage rental contracts and accounts receivable;
- Ensure that good business relationships are maintained by following up and making courtesy visits to our current customers.
As you progress, your role will evolve. You will have the chance to take on new responsibilities, supervise a team or improve the customer experience through your innovative ideas. You will be offered career opportunities that allow you to build on your strengths.
*******Apply online at: https://careers.enterprise.ca/
Schedule Note: Depending on the branch, some management trainees may be called upon to work weekends.
What we're looking for is first and foremost a great attitude. A go-getter, our management trainee is constantly looking to improve their skills. Getting down to business with all hands on deck doesn't scare them! Their ambition is matched only by their desire to grow the business.
Do you have the right job profile?
You must have:
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to the position;
- Experience in sales or customer service.
Depending on the region, a certain degree of fluency in the English language is required:
- Montreal: advanced level;
- Quebec: intermediate level;
- Saguenay: basic knowledge necessary to grow in the business.
In addition, you stand out for your qualities:
- Resourceful, you consider the unforeseen as a source of motivation;
- Versatile, you have a knack for managing priorities;
- Rational, you chase away panic as soon as it pops up;
- Organized, you embody efficiency;
- A team player, you are a positive leader who knows how to motivate the troops.
Joining Enterprise Holdings is your unique chance to rise through the ranks to land the job of your dreams!
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Fr : Advanced
En : Intermediate
Other Enterprise Holdings Inc.'s offers that may interest you