This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Registered retirement savings plan
Vision care insurance
The time to transform the future is here and now, starting at one of the world’s largest deposits of lithium spodumene.
From the Whabouchi mine to the Shawinigan processing plant, Nemaska Lithium offers you a unique opportunity to grow professionally and build stronger communities for your generation as well as the ones to come.
Are you ready to drive this 100% Quebec-based project forward? Are you excited to assist this company in building meaningful relationships with the community while achieving high environmental performance goals? Nemaska Lithium offers you highly competitive wages that match your expertise, along with a full range of benefits to take care of you and your loved ones.
The Metallurgist Technician will perform a variety of ore-processing technical tasks. He will work closely with the control room operators, ore-processing operators and senior polyvalent operators.
- With the metallurgist, develop a sample program designed to optimize ore processing;
- Analyze operational trends in order to optimize the performance of the equipment;
- Detect recurring problems in order to optimize ore processing operations;
- Ensure that the ore processing operators are observing the appropriate dosages;
- Ensure adequacy of the operating parameters and the metallurgical requirements.
- Collegial diploma in Mineral Technology, majoring in Mineral Processing;
- Minimum of 10 years’ work experience in the mineral processing industry;
- Problem-solving skills;
- Ability to lift and carry samples weighing 7 to 8 kg;
- Able to perform flotation tests;
- Team spirit and adapts well to change;
- Class 5 driver’s licence;
- Ability to work on 12-hour shifts of type 14/14 FIFO, day shift;
- Experience working in a multicultural environment will be considered an asset.
Nemaska Lithium is committed to the equal access employment program.
Only applicants retained for an interview will be contacted.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Intermediate
Fr : Intermediate
Internal reference No. 11591
Other Emplois Compétences - Estrie's offers that may interest you