This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Connect with us LinkedIn, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter
Thinking about a change?
The Digital & Data Engineering division brings together the teams who enable EllisDon to leverage technology in every aspect of its business, to push beyond traditional industry positions and drive change. Our objective is simple: to be leaders in technology just as we are leaders in building. Our core values empower people to deliver great careers to one another and develop creative solutions for complex problems for our Cradle To Grave Services, Construction operation and our clients. We are a group of professionals with a variety of expertise within software engineering, product management, data management and analytics, professional services, virtual design, construction, and IT operations. To learn more, check out our Digital & Data Engineering services and hear from our team directly about what a career at EllisDon could look like for you. As you can see, we are a diverse bunch.
Above all, we are a group of individuals with unique experiences, and, at EllisDon, we choose to celebrate the strength in our differences, every day. EllisDon’s commitment to Inclusive Diversity is to work together to create an environment where every employee feels safe to be their true and authentic self. Ultimately, EllisDon’s purpose is to provide people with similar values the opportunity to achieve to their full potential; to deliver that opportunity for great careers to one another; and to contribute meaningfully to the community we share with others.
In case you’re curious, here’s what the industry thinks of us and some of the impacts we've made to the communities we work in.
You as a UX Designer will be:
- Designing and validating new experiences via mockups, wireframes, flow diagrams, sketches, and other UX artifacts for our cloud-based and mobile applications
- Running frequent usability tests with real EllisDon users (online and/or in-person at job sites around the country)
- Collaborating with cross-functional product teams that include product managers, engineers and marketing managers to gain insight into project goals and feasibility
- Provide mentorship and leadership to the growing UX and Product teams
Is this the right role for you?
- 3-5 years of experience designing world-class apps with a strong portfolio of design work
- Advanced experience with Sketch, Adobe Creative Cloud, and Figma or similar tools for UX to Development hand over
- Is comfortable working closely with software development teams in an Agile environment
- Can combine business and end-user goals to solve real-world problems
- Passion for interaction design
EllisDon is proud to provide this unique career opportunity that provides continuous learning, opportunity for growth, and a competitive compensation package within an environment that is committed to inclusion and respects diversity.
Go ahead and be yourself. We'll pay you for it!
We are an equal opportunity employer. We welcome people of any age, culture, subculture, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, nationality, ethnicity, race, size, mental or physical status, veteran status, religion, language, political opinion, working-style preference, family status, education, and socio-economic status. The EllisDon core values of Integrity and Mutual Respect welcomes everyone, at work and in the community, and our value of Mutual Accountability, means that we all have a role to play. As an EllisDon employee, this will ultimately be your commitment to Inclusive Diversity.
Accommodation for Applicants with disabilities will be made during the recruitment process when requested.
We are committed to providing a positive candidate experience and ensuring timely updates are provided to all candidates. If you haven’t already, be sure to create a profile on our Careers page here to remain up to date on the status of your application and learn about new career opportunities as they arise.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other EllisDon Corporation's offers that may interest you