This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Deferred profit sharing plan DPSP
Employee assistance program
Reimbursement of tuition fees
Years of service recognition
Are you interested in being part of a passionate team dedicated to serving our customers and being an industry leader?
Are you looking for a place where you can contribute to the success of your company and have access to challenging and rewarding work?
If so read on about our exciting new opportunity: ERP Manager, Information Technology
The ERP Manager will report directly to the Director of IT and will be accountable for managing the SAP Business Support and Development teams.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the efficient and uninterrupted operation of our SAP ECC6 ERP system
- Manage a team of highly skilled internal and external SAP consultants for sustained system support to meet business requirements
- Monitor and report on all SAP Tickets, including Incidents and Change Requests
- Lead review of current business processes versus the required functionality, and initiate proposals to modify processes as necessary.
- Coordinate and provide support for external/internal ABAP programming resources
- Facilitate the delivery of SAP projects on time, on budget, and on scope in accordance with policy and project management best practice.
- Communicate with all levels of the organization and interact with multiple stakeholders to achieve agreement on scope and schedule of projects.
Experience, Skills & Competencies
- Post-Secondary Education in Computer Science, Information Systems, related discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 10 years of SAP experience
- Project management experience is required
- Experience in the following modules SD, MM, PP, WM, IM, FI/CO, SM, EDI
- Solid ability to manage and deliver business process solutions, software development solutions and projects through the entire SDLC
- Solid ability to manage the Change Request process, including submission, review and approval via a Change Advisory Board
- Experience using desktop applications (i.e.: MS Project, SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio)
- Knowledge of SAP ABAP development and standards is an asset
- Some travel across Canada will be required.
- Background checks including criminal checks and employment references will be requested.
Here at East Penn we are dedicated to recognizing and rewarding our employees by offering:
- Job Related Training
- Annual Performance Appraisals
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Excellent Company Paid Benefit Program including Employee Assistance Program and Best Doctors
- Opportunities for Advancement
- Profit Sharing and Deferred Profit Sharing (retirement) program
This opportunity WON’T last long, so apply TODAY!
If you are experiencing technical difficulties or need assistance with your online application please contact us at email@example.com.
East Penn Canada is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes all qualified applicants to apply; all reasonable accommodations will be made for people with disabilities.
To find out more information about our company and other positions available please go to our website at www.EastPennCanada.com.
This employer is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, protected veterans status, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. Disability-related accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 1778
Other East Penn Canada's offers that may interest you