- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Essential Job Functions
- Carries out the day-to-day activities required to support the transition team to ensure that transition goals are met.
- Researches information used to support the transition team in carrying out the transition project.
- Coordinates the transition of retained information technology employees from outsourcing agreements.
- Using existing guidelines, assists in incorporating transitioned staff into the business unit architecture.
- Follows established communication strategies to ensure individuals involved are informed of the transition requirements and progress.
- Provides information to individuals involved in the transition process related to processes, procedures, tools, methodologies, and techniques for accomplishing the objectives of the business unit.
- Acts as a contact point for a single client and work team in order to educate, and resolve client issues and meet the outsourcing agreement needs.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, engineering, information systems or related field preferred
- Six or more years of project, program, or outsourcing experience
- Experience working with the technology industry
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to travel
- Office environment