- Salary To be discussed
- Published on January 7th, 2022
- Add to favorites
As soon as possible
This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
API Gateway Administrator/Specialist
As the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) leads digital transformations for clients by modernizing and integrating their mainstream IT, and by deploying digital solutions at scale to produce better business outcomes. The company’s technology independence, global talent, and extensive partner network enable 6,000 private and public-sector clients in 70 countries to thrive on change. DXC is a recognized leader in corporate responsibility. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology and explore thrive.dxc.technology, DXC’s digital destination for changemakers and innovators.
DXC is looking for an experienced IBM API Connect Gateway Administrator/Specialist to support our development community on the digital transformation activities at our site. The ideal candidate will have experience in API Gateway Administration and Development methods/ best practices.
You will be responsible of administering our API secure gateway platform and its entire technology stack. A strong background in API Security Systems, Methods, and Practices is a must.
You will be also responsible to control and ensure best practices for API Architecture, Security, implementation and Deployment are followed
You will be part of Middleware system administrator group but you will act as API gateway SME.
Essential Job Functions
- API / Web Service gateway administration experience, IBM API Connect and IBM DataPower Gateway
- Knowledge of systems administration and/or systems programming skills , preferably in Linux
- Technical implementation and roll-out of API secure gateway programs
- 5 years of software development experience with at least 2 years working with REST/API services
- Solid knowledge of REST API / Web Services (building, supporting, integrating, securing)
- Knowledge of Web APIs, REST, XML, JSON, SOA/Web services, Internet/network security standards (WS Security, OAUTH, OpenID Connect, JWT, etc)
- Solid knowledge of microservices architecture design and implementation
- Proficient with different security implementations including Single Sign On and delegated access technologies (SAML, Kerberos, OAuth and OpenID Connect)
- Working experience GIT, Jenkins, and Containerization technologies (OpenShift and Dockers is a plus)
- English a must, French language a plus
Valid IBM API Connect platform substitute experiences
While this position is for IBM API Connect platform, any of the platforms below will be recognized as a valid experiences if the candidate is interested to transfer his knowledge over the IBM platform.
Google APIGee, IBM API Connect, MuleSoft AnyPoint Platform, Dell Boomi API Management, CA API Management, RedHat 3Scale, AWS API Gateway, Azure API Management, SAP API Management (SCP - SAP Cloud Platform)
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, or related field preferred
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work, and multitask
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Good communication skills to communicate with support personnel, customers, and managers
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team