This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client, a business application publisher and leader in its field in Quebec, is looking for a technical analyst to analyze and develop innovative business management applications on the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central platform.
The successful candidate will participate in a significant project within the company, namely developing a new product based on expertise in the professional services industry and targeting an international market. He or she will need to understand the functional requirements, convert them into technical analysis, and work closely with the development team to ensure cohesion between the proposed solutions and the required developments. This position requires creativity and resourcefulness and problem-solving skills and managing multiple files and simultaneous delivery deadlines.
- Telecommuting (employee's choice)
- Participating RRSP
- Group insurance
- Three weeks of paid vacation
- Bachelor's degree or DEC in computer science with a minimum of 5 years of experience, including 3 years in Microsoft Dynamics NAV and Dynamics 365 Business Central development;
- Excellent knowledge of the Dynamics 365 Business Central environment;
- Excellent knowledge of AL language and development environment (Visual Studio, VSCode, Team Foundation, DevOps, Git);
- Excellent knowledge of current modules;
- Knowledge of Powershell ;
- Knowledge of Agile development methodology;
- Hold recent Microsoft certifications (asset) ;
- Mastery of application lifecycle management;
- Knowledge of automated tests and builds (asset);
- Experience with complementary application development and publishing on Microsoft AppSource (asset).
Marie Claude Groulx
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. 29a9076305caeb11bacc0022486d9e96
Other DRAKKAR's offers that may interest you