This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
ABOUT THE JOB
Our client in the transportation industry is currently looking for a loader operator at their Mississauga facility. They are looking for an experienced loader operator to join their afternoon shift where manual work is a requirement. Candidate must hold a forklift license.
- Manually loading /unloading trucks or trailers
- Hand bombing (manual work) is required
- Ensuring cross dock is organized
- Operating Forklift when necessary or asked by the supervisor in a cross-dock environment
- Pay rate of $17-18 hourly based on experience
- Afternoon shift with 5 pm start time
- Monday to Friday schedule
- Health insurance benefits
- Minimum 5 to 6 years of experience as a loader operator.
- Forklift licence required
- Must be able to work independently
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to complete tasks and follow-ups in a timely manner
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Recently relocated to a new office, DRAKKAR created a space that portrays its very image: modern, functional and creative. Spread over two floors, our work environment inspires collaboration while promoting self-fulfillment. Whether it is in one of our glass meeting rooms or around and about the office, new ideas are always flowing to ignite a project or to find the next innovative objective.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. fdfc4534f2b6ea11a812000d3af46757
Other DRAKKAR's offers that may interest you