This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
about the job
Our client is looking for industrial painters motivated to work in a safe and structured environment on night shifts. Join an internationally renowned company. Apply now !
- Sand the finishing, polish parts and paint as needed
- Proper use of different tools and products (abrasive paper, polishing paste, etc.)
- Perform inspection of produced parts
- Ensure the quality and conformity of the parts produced - use measuring tools such as; a micrometer or vernier
OUR OFFERour offer
- Competitive salary
- Rewarding tasks and variety of work
- Cafeteria accessible to all
- Clean and safe workspace
- Very modern factory
OUR REQUIREMENTS our offer
- DEP in bodywork - or relative experience experience in sandblasting, painting or polishing
- Experience in a similar position
Talent Acquisition Specialist
514-871-0300 poste 2080
Recently relocated to a new office, DRAKKAR created a space that portrays its very image: modern, functional and creative. Spread over two floors, our work environment inspires collaboration while promoting self-fulfillment. Whether it is in one of our glass meeting rooms or around and about the office, new ideas are always flowing to ignite a project or to find the next innovative objective.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. aabfe5160071e911a980000d3af49211
Other DRAKKAR's offers that may interest you