ABOUT THE JOB
Our client, a company working in the parapublic sector, is looking for a Human Resources Agent - Staffing for one of its establishments in downtown Montreal.
- Plan and carry out complete staffing processes with regard to personnel;
- Develop talent search strategies by selecting the preferred recruitment channels to advertise available positions and target potential candidates;
- Control and carry out activities related to personnel movements and keep up to date the lists concerning the personnel (list of seniority, staff, recall, positions) and follow up with managers;
- Complete the administrative files of new hires and coordinate the arrival of new employees;
- Create and develop competency profiles for the new functions of managers and union members;
- Provide advisory support to managers and employees in the interpretation and application of collective agreements and the management manual as well as human resources policies and standards in staffing;
- Contribute to developing and establishing a strong employer brand and marketing it by increasing visibility and bringing social networks to life for recruitment needs;
- Contribute to the implementation and deployment of the Talent Management module in the integrated human resources management system (VIP) and ensure the required adaptations and optimizations;
- Be responsible for welcoming new employees, for exit interviews and for offering interview preparation and career development meetings;
- Follow up on employee testing or familiarization periods as well as the follow-up of management staff employment contracts;
- Develop and maintain an excellent relationship with various internal customers as well as external partners such as recruitment firms and job platform managers;
- Provide and interpret performance indicators related to recruitment and staff;
- Document and ensure continuous improvement of processes by developing procedures, templates and other work tools;
- Contribute to various HR projects (development of HRM programs, processes, policies and tools);
- Ensure the execution of any related activity.
- Temporary position of indefinite duration for a period of 3 years
- Full time for 35 hours a week
- Hours Monday to Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Location accessible by public transport
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or industrial relations or Certificate in human resource management;
- Five (5) years of experience in a comparable position in a human resources department;
- Excellent knowledge of French (oral and written) and basic knowledge of English.
- Pay attention to detail, have integrity and know how to treat data with confidentiality;
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills;
- Good proficiency in the MS Office Suite and experience in using an HR / Payroll system;
- Knowledge of the VIP system an asset;
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and priority management skills.