ABOUT THE JOB
Our client, a company operating in the parapublic sector, is looking for a call taker for its Montreal location for a quick start!
- Execute the call-taking activity according to the agreed-upon dispatching process.
- Answer calls, ensure that information is obtained to identify the situation's nature and urgency and determine the required responders.
- Captures information on maintenance and repair problems from the tenant and transmits it to the responsible person(s). If necessary, it acts as an intermediary between the tenant and the intervener(s).
- Completes a record for each situation with contact information and other pertinent information and forwards it to the responsible person.
- Communicates immediately with the priority responder when the situation requires it and stays on the line to complete information to dispatch other necessary resources to the event scene.
- Communicates any event of interest to the appropriate officials.
- Refer non-repair-related calls to the appropriate resources.
- Compiles and analyzes data from the call management system upon request.
- May be required to contact tenants for further information as requested by contacts.
- Uses various office equipment to perform their work and, when required, the appropriate software and packages.
- Ensures, when required, the execution of any related activity that they are reasonably capable of performing.
- Temporary position for an indeterminate period
- Full time for 35 hours per week
- Monday to Friday from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Salary of $23.97/hr
- Location accessible by public transportation
- Fluently bilingual.
- Mastery of the principles of a computer terminal and telephone systems.
- Excellent customer service.
- Organizational and planning skills.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and teamwork skills.
Talent Acquisition Consultant
C 438 833-5294