This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Professional training and development program
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19 pandemic. For your safety and that of our employees, we have implemented aliitional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in-store.
Are you ready for your next career opportunity?
If you are looking to manage with a highly visible, hands-on approach and provide the leadership and vision to fuel the growth of a successful Canadian business, then we are the right place for you!
Dollarama is looking for an experienced Store Manager whose key focus will be to manage and oversee the daily retail store operations which includes: day-to-day operations, merchandising activities, recruitment and training activities, working schedules and the inventory management. The Store Manager also ensures that the consistency of the store is in line with the company guidelines and best practices.
Why join our team?
- Stimulating and diverse working environment;
- Competitive compensation, bonus plan and benefits package;
- Company matched pension plan;
- Tailor-made training program and integration process; and
- Opportunity to develop retail and management skills to build a retail career.
Pour votre sécurité et celle de nos employés, nous avons mis en place des procédures supplémentaires de nettoyage et de désinfection dans les magasins ainsi qu’à notre siège social, nos entrepôts et notre centre de distribution.
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19 pandemic.
For our customer’s safety and that of our employees, we have implemented aliitional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in-store and at our head office, warehouses and distribution center.
What you need to succeed?
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the retail industry;
- Minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a management position in the retail industry;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high-volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Flexible schedule (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a growing Canadian company and to join a dynamic team, please apply online or at a store located near you.
We thank all interested applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Dollarama's offers that may interest you