This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar discount stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story.
Dollarama employs approximately 20,000 retail employees, including full-time, part-time, and temporary employees. In addition, Dollarama employs approximately 350 head office employees housed in an eco-friendly headquarters located in Montreal, with annual sales of more than 3 billion dollars.
Dollarama is committed to meeting and exceeding its customers’ needs through providing a comfortable and convenient shopping experience with the right merchandise at an affordable price that will keep its customers coming back.
As a member of the Replenishment team, the Replenishment Business Analyst will work closely with the replenishment team and functional analysts. He or she will be responsible for analysing many aspects of Replenishment processes and identifying gaps and potential improvements. He or she will document, help develop solutions, and support all implementations and rollouts of such improvements or new processes. In addition, the Business Analyst will carry out various analysis related to replenishment and sales performance of different product categories, as well as develop new management tools and reports.
- Validate, define and understand requirements linked to existing and new projects for the replenishment team;
- Help access the scope of work for creating new developments;
- Identify opportunities to enhance processes and reporting;
- Communicate potential improvements to the Replenishment management team;
- Conduct analysis of newly implemented developments to ensure proper execution by user;
- Maintain process documentation to ensure it is up to date, visible and always available;
- Provide business support when there is an issue in daily replenishment;
- Review sales and inventory forecasts;
- Prepare various analysis and reports to buyers and management;
- Analyze results and provide explanations.
À titre de fournisseur de produits essentiels, nos magasins Dollarama demeurent ouverts et continuent à recruter des nouveaux membres pour nos équipes afin d’assurer le service continu offert à des millions de Canadiens durant cette pandémie de la COVID-19.
Pour votre sécurité et celle de nos employés, nous avons mis en place des procédures supplémentaires de nettoyage et de désinfection dans les magasins ainsi qu’à notre siège social, nos entrepôts et notre centre de distribution.
WE ARE HIRING!
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19 pandemic.
For our customer’s safety and that of our employees, we have implemented aliitional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in-store and at our head office, warehouses and distribution center.
- Degree in Supply Chain, Logistics, industrial Engineering, Business or an equivalent combination of education and experience;
- Two (2) years minimum of related experience;
- Experience in product/retail environment is a definite asset;
- Proficiency in the development of MS Excel spreadsheets and a good working knowledge of MS Word and PowerPoint;
- Able to deal with ambiguity and navigate fast-paced unstructured environments;
- Strong analytical and problem-solving combined with a keen attention to detail;
- Knowledge of SAP (asset);
- Bilingual (English and French).
If you are excited by the opportunity to join a dynamic team and work for a highly successful and growing Canadian company, please apply online.
We thank all candidates for their interest; please note that only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Fr : Advanced
En : Advanced
Other Dollarama's offers that may interest you