This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Professional training and development program
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19 pandemic. For your safety and that of our employees, we have implemented aliitional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in-store.
The Assistant Team Leader provides support to the Store Manager, Assistant-Manager and Team Leader in overseeing the daily retail store operations and in the absence of the Store Manager, Assistant-Manager and Team Leader, the Assistant Team Leader ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed.
The Assistant Team Leader is responsible for the following:
- Managing the resources of the store to maximize results and store appearance while making sure to constantly have inventory on the shelves;
- Ensuring that employees work safely;
- Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members;
- Operating a cash register;
- Assisting in receiving and stocking of all merchandise;
- Ensuring the established merchandising practices are followed;
- Providing quality customer service; and
- Ensuring store cleanliness.
À titre de fournisseur de produits essentiels, nos magasins Dollarama demeurent ouverts et continuent à recruter des nouveaux membres pour nos équipes afin d’assurer le service continu offert à des millions de Canadiens durant cette pandémie de la COVID-19.
Pour votre sécurité et celle de nos employés, nous avons mis en place des procédures supplémentaires de nettoyage et de désinfection dans les magasins ainsi qu’à notre siège social, nos entrepôts et notre centre de distribution.
WE ARE HIRING!
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19 pandemic.
For our customer’s safety and that of our employees, we have implemented aliitional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in-store and at our head office, warehouses and distribution center.
- Minimum of one year of relevant experience in the retail industry;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Strong leadership and communication skills; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a growing Canadian company and to join a dynamic team, please apply online or at a store located near you.
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, aliress, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal information for the purpose of identity theft.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Dollarama's offers that may interest you