This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Medical and paramedical expenses coverage
Professional training and development program
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19 pandemic. For your safety and that of our employees, we have implemented aliitional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in-store.
Dollarama is Canada’s leading national operator of dollar stores and has grown to become a Canadian success story and a household name. Our head office, distribution centre, and warehouses are located in Montreal. Approximately 20,000 retail employees work in our corporate stores located across the country.
At Dollarama, we are determined to meet and exceed our customers’ needs by providing a positive and consistent shopping experience, with compelling value, and a broad assortment of everyday consumer products that are designed to generate consumer loyalty.
The Assistant Store Manager provides support to the Store Manager in overseeing the daily retail store operations, and in the absence of the Store Manager ensures that store opening/closing and asset management procedures are followed.
The Assistant Store Manager is responsible for the following:
- Ensuring that company rules and regulations are explained, understood and followed by all team members;
- Recruiting, developing, training, and motivating a team of Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders and Store Associates;
- Ensuring the inventory counts (on-hands) are done in a prompt and precise manner, in order to ensure proper resupply of goods;
- Act as secondary contact person for any issues related to store alarm system;
- Ensuring that established merchandising practices are followed; and
- Operating a cash register.
À titre de fournisseur de produits essentiels, nos magasins Dollarama demeurent ouverts et continuent à recruter des nouveaux membres pour nos équipes afin d’assurer le service continu offert à des millions de Canadiens durant cette pandémie de la COVID-19.
Pour votre sécurité et celle de nos employés, nous avons mis en place des procédures supplémentaires de nettoyage et de désinfection dans les magasins ainsi qu’à notre siège social, nos entrepôts et notre centre de distribution.
WE ARE HIRING!
As a provider of essential everyday necessities, our Dollarama stores remain open and continue to recruit new members for our teams to provide a continued service to millions of Canadians during this COVID-19 pandemic.
For our customer’s safety and that of our employees, we have implemented aliitional cleaning and disinfecting procedures in-store and at our head office, warehouses and distribution center.
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a management position in the retail industry;
- Ability to work in a fast paced and high volume environment;
- Ability to efficiently organize time and manage priorities;
- Strong leadership and communication skills; and
- Flexibility with regard to availabilities and work schedules (day, evening, week-end).
If you are excited by the opportunity to work for a growing Canadian company and to join a dynamic team, please apply online or at a store located near you.
We thank all interested applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted by our recruitment team.
WARNING: Dollarama will never ask you to send personal information such as your full name, aliress, date of birth or Social Insurance Number to us via email. Should you receive any job posting or information request asking you to complete a form or send personal information to someone claiming to be a Dollarama employee we encourage you to delete that message without replying. Requests such as the ones referenced here may be an attempt by someone outside of Dollarama to obtain your personal information for the purpose of identity theft.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
En : Intermediate
En : Intermediate
Other Dollarama's offers that may interest you