This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Provides customer service support in a fast paced, customer centric environment by managing a high level of incoming phone calls, on-line customer orders, as well as maintaining various daily support functions i.e. auditing, billing, data entry and supporting all other roles within the department.
The primary function within this role is to ensure that an excellent standard of service and a high level of customer satisfaction is always maintained. To achieve the service level expectations, the successful CSR will learn and understand a customer's specific Supply Chain, including routing, carriers, service levels and all support systems and be able to effectively address issues arising within.
- Initiates required action for response to customer service requests for pick-ups, track and trace, issue resolution and follow-up
- Resolve issues in a timely manner through a root cause and corrective action process
- Performs rate audits, system billing, shipment rating and scenario analysis
- Ensures and provides quality service to both internal and external customers
- Participates and provides expertise as a member of the customer service team and recommends changes to existing methods and systems to increase the efficiency and responsiveness of the customer service department as a whole.
Permanent Full Time
10:00 AM -6:00 PM + Rotational Saturday's**
*May include some Canadian Holidays
Salary $35,360.00 / year
- Exceptional Customer Service skills
- Great communicator both verbal and written
- Professional, courteous, polite, with excellent telephone mannerisms
- Great listening skills
- A focus on quality
- Problem solving abilities
- Market/ Transportation (Courier and Trucking) industry knowledge
- Positive ''Can Do'' attitude
- Microsoft Office proficient, with a focus on Excel
- G Suite proficient
- Computer literate
Apply right away for Immediate Consideration !!
Dicom Transportation Group has an Equal Access to Employment Program and invites women, Aboriginal peoples, visible minorities, ethnic minorities and persons with disabilities to apply.
Only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Internal reference No. JD94YQ6F0Q48XXV0RSB
Other Dicom's offers that may interest you