This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Alma; Amos; Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Burlington; Bécancour; Calgary; Chicoutimi; Dolbeau; Drummondville; Edmonton; Farnham; Fredericton; Gatineau; Granby; Grand-Mère; Halifax; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Hawkesbury; Jonquière; Kanata; Kitchener; La Baie; La Sarre; Langley; Laval; London; Markham; Matane; Mississauga; Moncton; Montreal; New Richmond; Niagara; Normandin; Ottawa; Prince Albert; Prince George; Quebec City; Regina; Rimouski; Roberval; Rouyn-Noranda; Saguenay; Saint John; Saint-Hyacinthe; Saskatoon; Sept-Îles; Shawinigan; Sherbrooke; St-Félicien; St. John's; Toronto; Trois-Pistoles; Trois-Rivières; Val D'Or; Vancouver; Vaughan; Victoria; Windsor; Winnipeg
This role is open to candidates interested in a permanent position or as a secondment for 12-24 months.
Have many careers in one Firm.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
Are you an energetic self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment? Interested in developing your career as part of our Workplace Experience team delivering on strategic initiatives for our firm? Apply below!
What will your typical day look like?
The Deloitte Canada Chief People and Culture Office (CCPO) has developed a Culture and People Strategy for 2023. The Culture and People Strategy is built on four pillars - I am Valued, I am Connected, I am Thriving, and I am Inspired and Empowered. In this role, you will be a member of the Workplace Experience team’s flexible pool of resources that will be deployed across these four pillars to work on projects aligned to our CCPO strategy. Part of a fast-pace team, this role requires an adaptable mindset - as day-to-day activities will shift based on the initiative requirements - as well as a passion for innovation and elevating the people experience through human-centered design.
About the team
The Chief Culture and People Office (CCPO) delivers business-focused, efficient and innovative programs focused on bringing our “I could have only done it at Deloitte” people promise to life. Within the CCPO, our Workplace Experience team operates as an agile Centre of Excellence that brings together unique skillsets and capabilities to execute against the CCPO strategic initiatives.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in in one or more of the following areas (ideally in a human resource environment or consulting environment): Employee Experience; Human-Centred Design; People Analytics; Change Management, Total Rewards, Diversity, Equity and Inclusion and/or Project Management
- Experienced in managing projects
- The ability to conduct qualitative and quantitative analysis to generate insights and develop high quality content or material
- Demonstrated critical thinking & problem-solving skills
- Proven flexibility & adaptability to manage multiple priorities and deliver on commitments within tight timelines
- Strong communication skills both verbally and written
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- PMP certification is an asset
- Fully bilingual (French and English) is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you