This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Edmonton; Halifax; Montreal; Niagara; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver; Windsor; Winnipeg
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
This is a fantastic opportunity if you enjoy a fast-past environment, have a drive for results, a knack for detail, and want to make an impact on the employee experience.
Learning & Development (L&D) Experience is a centralized team that curates world-class L&D programs and experiences. Our goals? To build the best leaders that are armed with capabilities to tackle the future of work, and create a leadership development “powerhouse”. The team is the face of learning to the business and we work to collectively transform how our people, clients and communities connect, evolve and thrive through continuous learning.
What will your typical day look like?
The Learning Specialist will support to the L&D Advisory Lead with the execution of the business learning strategy and act as the first point of contact for learning inquiries. They will be responsible for coordinating the delivery of learning programs, preparing reports & communication materials to support the learning experience. Additionally, the Specialist will create and support digital curriculum development in collaboration with learning champions. Finally, the Specialist will have opportunities to contribute to L&D projects that support the Firm’s strategic learning priorities.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
- A minimum of two years of experience in Learning and Development
- L&D program management experience with exposure to learning design; experience with rapid authoring e-learning tools and/or virtual learning delivery platforms is an asset
- Demonstrated communication skills, both written and verbal.; Fluent written and spoken English is a requirement; Bilingualism (English/French) is an asset
- Resourcefulness, strong judgement and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently, collaboratively and remotely
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel, PPT and Outlook functions
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you