This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Service: CDC - Digital Integration
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal
All Available Locations: Montreal
Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently)
Sherbrooke, Gatineau or Québec (Remote work, permanently). As an SAP Ariba Senior Solution Designer in the CDC, you will be leading the part of a team that delivers new technology solutions to our clients. We count on you to help clients define their integration requirements, design, develop or configure solutions, analyze client business processes, transform client data, test the solutions, etc. You will be asked to coach junior resources and lead teams.
This role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical and business skills as part of an experienced team committed to delivering excellent service for clients. You will play an active role throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. solution analysis and development, programming, configuration, testing) while working on Cloud based Sourcing and Procurement implementation projects.
- Supporting team on key activities within the implementation life cycle as well as sales readiness
- Supporting solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis, system design)
- Supporting development or modification of application programs based on standard procedures and techniques
- Developing solution related documents such as processes, requirements, desktop procedures, etc.
- Leading or facilitating process design discussion and make business process change recommendations when appropriate
- Monitoring project status, help in reducing risks and defining mitigation plans, and assist in resolving issues
- Lead project resources for on time delivery
- Acting as Delivery support lead to guide clients and our Deloitte project teams through SAP Ariba implementations, fit/gap assessments, vendor selections, and business transformations of a similar nature
- Leading teams that work collaboratively with on-site and remote project resources to meet challenging timelines, managing the project schedule and budget, and making an impact with our clients
- Leading/ working independently to deliver a portion of a project
- Finding creative and flexible solutions that maximize clients’ value from SAP Ariba by driving process improvements, increased adoption and solution expansion
- Delivering high-impact solution demonstrations to clients that demonstrate how SAP Ariba’s solutions can be tailored to meet their business requirements
- Managing other resources and actively contributing to solution design activities (e.g., requirement gathering, system analysis, system design)
- Analyzing, manipulating, transforming, and/or cleansing data
- Configuring the SAP Ariba system to meet the client’s requirements
- Ensuring that the solution standard practices are utilized for all configuration and customization
- Providing solution management and IT teams with key product recommendations.
- Participating in testing activities
- Troubleshooting any errors found in the solution configuration
- Supporting the deployment of solutions across pre-production and production environments
- Actively performing knowledge transfer to clients and training client personnel in the use of SAP Ariba
- Managing necessary documentation, such as requirements matrices, integration functional specifications, process flows, system design documents, system architecture diagrams, test scenarios and scripts, and training materials
- Supporting junior team members, providing guidance and quality assurance
- Being able to apply your knowledge of SAP Ariba and its implementation to implementation projects featuring other solutions
- A bachelor’s degree or a college degree in computer science, business & IT, or similar
- 5-8 years of integration and/or system implementation experience
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time and project management skills
- Knowledge of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), ESB, ETL, APIs, BPEL, BPMN
- Thorough knowledge of software development lifecycles (Waterfall, Agile, Hybrid, etc.) and industry best practices, and hands on experience with at least a full life cycle implementation
- 5-8 years of experience with SAP Ariba, supporting enterprise-wide delivery engagements with one or more of the following SAP Ariba modules: Order Management/Procurement/P2P, Supplier Information & Performance Management, PO/Invoice Automation and ERP integration with Ariba Network, using various integration technologies like business suite direct Add-on, SAP PI Adapter etc.
- Experience working with or implementing cloud sourcing solution
- Knowledge of sourcing methodology(/ies)
- Experience with RFx processes and events
- Experience with contract management processes
- Experience working with or implementing cloud contracting solution
- Experience with or knowledge of contract authoring/redlining process
- Experience with integrating contracting solution to other systems (e.g. risk-management, DocuSign, content mgt/storage solutions, etc.)
- Experience with data integration software (e.g. Mulesoft, Dell Boomi, Websphere)
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, Visio, Project
- Ability to work fluently in English
We also value (do not hesitate if you only possess some of these):
- Certifications with data integration vendors
- Experience coaching junior resources and experience as a technical team lead
- Knowledge with Object Oriented Programming such as Java, .Net, C, C# or similar
- Ability to work in French
- Ability to enter the USA for training or short term work assignment
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive - both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you