This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Montreal; Ottawa; Toronto; Vancouver
Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Be part of a firm where you are valued for your unique strengths and where everyone feels a sense
Do you want to help our clients grow and adopt world-class, leading data & analytics platforms? Are you motivated by solving complex problems by leveraging best-in-class data platform architecture? We want to hear from you!
What will your typical day look like?
You will be helping our clients to resolve their most complicated data & analytics problems to build, maintain, improve or re-architect solutions on Snowflake. You will be working and leading cross functional teams on architecting, optimizing data systems and building them from the ground up. On an average day you will help our clients understand advantages and disadvantages of specific Snowflake Data architecture choices and provide subject matter expertise and lessons learned for your previous projects. Most importantly you will develop highly efficient teams of internal resources and guide their development journey on Snowflake.
About the team
Omnia AI, Deloitte's Artificial Intelligence practice is comprised of specialized experts with hands-on experience, and cutting-edge information assets that facilitate successful Artificial Intelligence (AI) transformations. We develop AI-enabled solutions to address all aspects of a client’s transformative journey with disciplined focus on business outcomes.
As a member of our Data & Analytics Modernization team within our Omnia AI practice, you will help our clients design and implement the data platform architectures - be it in the cloud or on-premises - required to enable cutting-edge AI solutions. You will be part of a practice to deliver a breadth of solutions to solve our clients most challenging business problems, with a focus on Big Data, BI/DW, Data Integration, Data Governance, Master Data and Analytics applications. Each of these applications leverages a different mix of traditional and innovative technologies to achieve business outcomes.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who:
- Played a key role where you were the lead (or one of) data or solution architects on at least 2 multi-million data projects (modernization, data lake build, migration, etc.)
- 3+ years of hands-on experience Snowflake (demonstrated via hands on, specific, project experience) with at least 1+ years using serverless architecture
- 5+ years of technology consulting or industry experience in data & analytics delivery
- 7+ years of progressive and diverse experience in data architecture (preferably on modern cloud data platforms) with unstructured data, Hadoop stack, data streaming, MPP architecture
- Effective communicator that can explain complex technical concepts to executives and business leaders
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you