This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Bas St-Laurent; Brossard; Grand-Mère; Havre-Saint-Pierre; Jonquière; La Baie; La Sarre; Laval; Montreal; Normandin; Quebec City; Toronto
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Build a network of colleagues for life.
Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
If you are a highly analytical, exceptional business advisor focused on making a difference than we want to hear from you!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Financial Analyst within the Financial Analysis & Business Support team, you will foster strong working relationships with your clients and leverage exceptional technical skills to optimize internal processes and drive significant efficiencies. You will prepare and present insights based on analyses, key metrics trending and quantified risks and opportunities. Furthermore, you will perform regular financial reporting, forecasting and planning.
About the team
Reporting to the Finance Manager, this role will lead all aspects of Financial Planning and Analysis for our most profitable service. You will work alongside the Firm’s Executive leaders to drive operational excellence and outstanding financial performance by providing insightful, actionable recommendations related to but not limited to client profitability, resource optimization, and investments with the highest rate of return.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- A degree in business/commerce including relevant professional designation (CPA,CA, CMA),
- 3-5 years of progressive experience in a finance role in a fast paced environment,
- Strong knowledge of business fundamentals and financial acumen, with exceptional communication skills and strong interpersonal skills, logical and efficient, with keen attention to detail,
- Expert Excel skills with the ability to efficiently handle large data sets and concisely present and summarize for our Executives,
- The ability to think strategically and who is able to drive business initiatives end to end and deliver insights.
- Bilingual in French and English is an asset
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you