This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
Have many careers in one Firm.
The intersection between technology and business strategy. The Technology Strategy and Transformation practice (TS&T) at Deloitte works closely with chiefs of technology and other executives to help them overcome the various technology and strategic challenges they face
What will your typical day look like?
By joining our team, you will contribute to our shared success. You will not only be involved in the delivery activities of our consulting mandates, but also in various practice development initiatives. You will deliver consulting mandates by following proven practices and by ensuring the complete satisfaction of our customers. As a Senior Consultant, you will work closely with senior leadership of our team, and you will work directly with our clients. You will play a key role in delivering high quality analysis and insights across a breadth of business. You will have the opportunity to leverage leading research, analytics, and industry insights to provide solutions to our clients. You will be part of an inclusive team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges, and exceeding expectations.
About the team
With the TS&T team, you will be exposed to leading-edge technology in an environment focused on innovation and entrepreneurship. We are constantly looking for bright employees who are passionate about technology and seek to maximize the value we deliver to our clients. As a Senior Consultant within the TS&T team, you will be joining a team of passionate professionals from various backgrounds, who share a common interest in technology and customer service. If you are always yearning to learn more and rise to new heights in a fast-paced environment that is continuously evolving, this is the place or you.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- 3 to 5 years of consulting experience, or 5 years or more of relevant experience in technology management, strategy or business analysis
- Passionate about modern technology and their applications in the business world
- Strong background in IT Financial Modelling and Cost Allocations
- Strong quantitative aptitude (e.g. business-casing, TCO models)
- Exhibits high intellectual adaptability, including strong critical thinking skills, analytical abilities, and the capacity for lateral/creative thinking- identifying key client issues, conducting analysis, and developing recommendations
- Thrives in a fast paced and collaborative team environment with experience managing multiple priorities and delivering commitments on time
- With strong communication skills to present the recommendations and deliver the presentations effectively
- Who wants to use their depth of knowledge to help clients and demonstrates a strong ability to adapt and learn
- Master’s degree in management, technology or engineering and well-versed in both technology and business fields
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you