This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Montreal, Quebec, Canada
All Available Locations: Montreal
• Deloitte’s Infrastructure Advisory practice continues to grow and requires talented, experienced professionals.
• We thrive on the challenge to be our best, to keep growing, and working together to deliver; trusted advice to help our clients and communities prosper. We care about each other, reaching our potential, making a difference to our communities, and achieving success that is mutual;
• Opportunity to do challenging work across infrastructure projects in a variety of sectors;
• Opportunity to work alongside world class experts in the infrastructure space in an environment that supports personal development; and Support in pursuing an accounting or finance designation (e.g., CPA, CFA, CBV, etc.)
A career in Infrastructure Advisory (part of Financial Advisory) will offer you the opportunity to work in a fast growing and challenging environment with like-minded people who are eminent in their field. It will enable you to work with high profile clients on a variety of Canadian and International engagements by developing solutions to the infrastructure challenges facing Canadian and foreign governments and investors.
What will your typical day look like?
o Having advised on many of the world’s largest and most complex infrastructure projects and transactions, we provide clients with the best advice on the challenges facing them today, as well as the vision to consider those yet to surface.
o Optimizing the return and outcomes throughout the lifecycle of an asset takes a highly skilled and experienced team of specialists. Our Infrastructure Advisory team offers an end-to-end service for investors, government agencies, developers, and operators of infrastructure assets and businesses in both the public and private sectors across the entire infrastructure lifecycle.
o Our team works with strategic and financial investors on Infrastructure transactions, with all levels of the Canadian public sector on infrastructure delivery including business case development and infrastructure procurement, and with International Development Organizations (i.e. World Bank Group) and international governments on infrastructure delivery and capacity building. Our work spans various asset classes including but not limited to Social Infrastructure (Education, Healthcare, Government Facilities, etc.), Transportation (Roads, Airports, Rail, etc.), Environmental (Water, Wastewater, Solid Waste, etc.), Power and Utilities, Midstream Infrastructure, Telecom Infrastructure and Real Estate.
About the team
Our Infrastructure Project Finance group advises Canadian and international government and private sector clients on (i) identifying and developing sources of value and funding that can be used to acquire and sustain an infrastructure asset or service (ii) analyzing procurement options, including public-private partnerships (P3s), project finance, and conventional public procurement
(iii) developing risk and responsibility allocations across the spectrum of design-build-finance-operate-maintain-own decisions a sponsor must make (iv) performing sophisticated financial and economic modeling to assist in transaction and procurement structuring and execution, both from the perspective of sponsors and investors in projects (v) structuring competitive procurement processes that are fair, transparent and capable of delivering value to our clients
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are a someone with:
• Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials (examples of university degrees current team members have included commerce, engineering, architecture, finance, mathematics, accounting and business administration);
• 1+ Years of business experience in Infrastructure, Finance, Consulting or Commerce;
• Excellent visual, written and oral communication skills particularly articulating messages using Microsoft tools (e.g., PowerPoint, Word, etc.) - fluency in French is essential;
• Excellent Excel modelling skills;
• Highly motivated with demonstrated ability to manage conflicting priorities and requests in addition to strong organizational and time management skills;
Previous experience in the following areas would be an asset:
• Experience in the roads, transportation, energy infrastructure or/and real estate consulting;
• Experience with public private partnership (P3) or other innovate procurement models for the delivery of public infrastructure;
• Experience conducting jurisdictional scans, stakeholder consultations and market soundings, and developing strategic plans for the public or private sectors;
• Relevant valuations, financing, consulting and financial modelling experience;
• Excel VBA programming skills.
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you