This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary; Montreal; Toronto
Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
Build a network of colleagues for life
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
If you are someone who enjoys a fast-past environment, being challenged, has a drive for results and a knack for detail, and wants to make an impact on our people’s development experience - this is the opportunity for you.
The Learning and Development Experience Team designs and delivers world-class learning experiences for our people. We strive to build the best leaders, advance skills capabilities to be ready for the future, and support personal and professional growth throughout the career lifecycle.
What will your typical day look like?
The Learning & Development Experience Coordinator will work closely with members of broad team with the design and execution of registration sites that will contribute to exceptional experiences for our people to strengthen the Deloitte brand as a talent destination. Responsbilities will incude:
- Design, develop and test custom registration for simple and complex events/programs across L&D Experience
- Support planners with the coordination and execution of collecting all participant requirements pre-event, through registration
- Provide technical support related to learning and event systems, to both team members and stakeholders (i.e. Cvent, OnArrival, Saba, Cura)
- Work with the Specialist to conduct regular audits to monitor L&D Experience operational standards
- Assist with the development of standard and custom registration reports based on business unit reporting requirements and metrics (ie: Delphi, Cvent, Excel, Tableau)
- Cultivate relationships across the L&D Experience portfolio as well as other teams/functions across the greater organization
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Experience using Cvent is an asset
- 1 to 3 years of professional and/or relevant experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal, time management and client service skills
- Proactive and highly organized with an exceptional ability to multitask
- Exceptional technical knowledge of applications, such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Teams, Zoom, and/or other Learning Management Systems/Event Management Systems
- Must be able to work independently as well as with a virtual team
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates that represents the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes candidates from Indigenous communities in support of living our values and our commitments to our Reconciliation Action Plan . We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 52 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you