This recruiter is online.
This is your chance to shine!Apply Now
Job Type: Permanent
Primary Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
All Available Locations: Calgary
Have many careers in one Firm.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you a highly analytical, financially focused problem-solver who is looking to provide project control solutions to project management team(s)? Are you committed to building and leading a team? If so, this is the job for you!
What will your typical day look like?
A Project Controller Manager is responsible for the overall workload management, career development and accountable for the quality of services within the team. You and your team will take accountability for various financial analyses, reconciliations and scenario analyses in relation to budgets and forecasts. You work directly with senior level internal and external clients, as well as firm leadership to present your creative solutions, discuss recommendations and provide project financial advice. You are a self-motivated learner who will build complex financial reporting models and customize project financial reporting. Your impeccable attention to detail will enable you to conduct quality reviews and provide feedback on the technical work products of junior resources. You will look to drive change and contribute to the growth and development of the overall Engagement Financial Services Practice through active involvement in one or more practice initiatives.
About the team
Deloitte Consulting's Engagement Financial Services (EFS) Practice is comprised of client service professionals specializing in engagement, program, and account financial controls. The practice focuses on driving financial results and advising of financial impacts through the entire lifecycle of engagements, from pricing through engagement close.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who:
- Has a Major in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Management
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in financial analysis, project controls, or project accounting
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in team management and supervision
- Has outstanding attention to detail and adherence to project deadlines while handling multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Has the ability to identify problems and develop creative solutions
- Has experience developing budgets, forecasts, and project pricing models as well as performing complex scenario analysis
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make an impact that matters in a way that you never thought possible. With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and develop our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, connect, and lead. We do this by making three commitments to you:
- You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
- You can work your way: We give you the means to be flexible in how you need and want to work, and we have innovative spaces, arrangements and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
- You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte we are all about doing business inclusively - that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities! We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation in the recruitment process, or need this job posting in an alternative format. We’d love to hear from you!
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Level of education
Work experience (years)
Other Deloitte's offers that may interest you